I first learned about compression socks and sleeves when I began to get shin splints in the first few weeks of starting off my running journey. I've tried many brands but Pro Compression has stood out among them and have been my go-to compression socks for well over a year now.
When I had the chance to review their compression sleeves I was super excited!
So...why Pro Compression?
A few key points from their website -
1. MADE in the USA
2. We always have a super fun Sock of the Month! A new sock designs every month with a discount! (so make sure you are on our email list). You can sign up on the home page under: Receive Monthly Specials.
3. One of the few compression socks companies that makes a true graduated compression sock (the ones that work!).
4. We sell direct, what does that mean to you? Bigger discounts and more focus on the customer. Our goals is to make sure everyone is in the correct sock or sleeve that is best for them!
Some of the key features about Pro Compression -
1. True Graduated Compression
2. Arch support with just the right about of compression
3. Stabilization zone thru the sides to mid foot. Helps provide foot bed comfort.
4. Open toe box so it will not keep your toes to tight.
5. Wide cuff for added comfort.
6. Moisture wicking materials
7. No blisters!
PRO Compression socks deliver maximum comfort and speedy recovery times. The science is complex, but benefits such as improved blood flow, stability and comfort are universally understood. The moment you put these socks on your feet, you will feel the difference.
This design requires more effort to put on than standard socks. But it’s that extra effort and much-needed compression that make all the difference. Be patient and your feet will thank you.
True graduated compression promotes circulation by pushing fluid up from your feet and ankles to toward your knees. This design also helps reduce swelling and inflammation while providing critical support to muscles and tendons.
If you already have a specific brand of low cut socks that you love, compression sleeves are a perfect option for you! It gives you the flexibility to be able to wear your socks as well as the sleeves.
I also love them because after a run, I can kick off my shoes and socks and still be able to wear my flip flops - this is nice especially in these hot, humid Georgia summers. They're not only great to wear during runs, but are fantastic for recovery after long runs. I am not ashamed to walk out and about to run errands wearing my sleeves, especially since Pro Compression has so many fun and colorful patterns.
Have I convinced you yet that these are awesome? Maybe a discount code for 40% off can entice you to try them out! Use the code PINK for 40% off your ENTIRE purchase! And if you're feeling super adventurous, they're even offering a grab bag of 3 pairs of their compression sleeves (and yes, the discount code works for those, too!)
Don't forget to share this discount with your friends! Let me make that a little easier for ya -
Tweet: I #KeepItTight w/ @PROCompression! Use the code PINK for 40% OFF your entire purchase! http://ctt.ec/W2UDL+ @fitapproach #sweatpink
Thanks to Fit Approach and Pro Compression for the chance to share my love of this product with my readers!
Do you wear compression socks/sleeves? Where do you wear them the most?
Until next time,