Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Introducing one of the newest INKnBURN ambassadors!

::waves::

I've been out of commission for a few weeks - things have been a crazy roller coaster that seems to finally be slowing down.  As a result, I haven't been able to run or work out (which I miss like crazy!) but I do have my next half marathon in a couple of weeks and I'm so ready to pound some pavement again!

A couple of years ago I bought my first INKnBURN item - a pair of their "denim" shorts.  Over the past year, my adoration,, along with my collection, has grown for this company.  Their unique designs, made in the USA products, and impeccable customer service makes them one of my absolute favorite companies to give my business to.



Well...last week I got some exciting news...


I'm incredibly excited and honored to represent such an awesome brand and company.  If you haven't already, make sure you check them out at www.INKnBURN.com.  I also highly recommend subscribing to their email list as well as liking them on Facebook...their designs tend to sell out quickly and once they're gone, they're gone!  


I look forward to sharing new designs and products with you guys as well as showing them off at races, training runs, Orangetheory Fitness, and maybe even just out and about!  Thanks for this opportunity INKnBURN!

Until next time,

2 comments:

Your comments make me smile :)