I am excited to announce that I will be returning as an ambassador for the 2015 Esprit de She race series!
I enjoyed my first Esprit de She in 2013 at Piedmont Park, and while I was not able to run in 2014 because I was at Walt Disney World for the Wine and Dine half marathon weekend (awesome Christmas/birthday gift from the hubby last year!) I heard that the race directors made some great improvements from 2013 and it was a success!
I would love for some of my local Atlanta running girls to join me on Thursday, November 5th for either a 5k or a 10k followed by cocktails and tapas! AND…if you sign up by December 31st, you’ll get this very cool Moxie Cycling color block tee (while supplies last)! If you don’t cycle there are plenty of different things you could use this shirt for. I personally love the vibrant colors and the chevron!
These prices are as low as they’ll get…$35 for the 5k and $40 for the 10k until December 31st. If you are a member of Lifetime Fitness, you can register for $30 for the 5k and $35 for the 10K! After that the prices go up. I know you’re probably saying “That’s a lot for a 5k/10k”…but this race really hooks you up with some great swag and perks!
With your race registration, you will receive -
- Customized race bib if registered by September 18, 2015
- Two complimentary drinks at our signature Bubbly Bar at the Southwest Porch at the Park Tavern (right near the finish line!), plus your own GoVino wine glass (21 and over only)
- Healthy post-race tapas and treats
- Access to our Panasonic Beauty Bar powered by LifeSpa with complimentary massage, mini manicures, blow outs and hair braiding
- Professional event timing and live results messaging to track and promote your race success
- Invitation to join Finish Line Training from Life Time Run
- Awards for top finishers
I also am loving the race shirt this year -
If you want to take a look at the course map, you can check it out here. The 10k is a loop course.
Got your attention yet? You can register by clicking here and make sure you use my code EDS015. It truly is a fun girls night out.
I hope to see you at the Atlanta race in 2015! If you have any questions please feel free to shoot them my way :)
Until next time,