Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Four Things

My sweet friends Karen at Just Me and My Running Shoes and Lauren at LNRB For Miles both tagged me to participate in a “Four Things” post.  I guess they missed my blogging and wanted to see me jump back into it :)  Well ladies it worked!

everest

Four names that people call me, other than my real name:

- Nowicki (my maiden name)
- Jen
- Honey (only Jason haha!)
- Hey you! (lol I don’t really have a 4th)

publix30

Four jobs I have had:

- summer 4-H camp counselor
- basketball coach
- recreation counselor
- financial aid officer

 jen karen

Four movies I’ve watched more than once:

- Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory
- Mary Poppins
- Wolf of Wall Street
- The Big Lebowski (hubby watches it all.the.time)

PeachJam3

Four books I’d recommend:

- 50 Shades of Grey (hehe)
- P.S. I Love You
- Runner’s Guide to Walt Disney World
- any good cookbook

jen goofy

Four places I have lived:

- Franklin, GA
- Barnesville, GA
- Dahlonega, GA
- Cumming, GA

YLD5k5

Four places I have been:

- Alaska
- Hawaii
- Barbados
- Grand Cayman

jen stitch

Four places I’d rather be right now:

- Disney World
- my parents cabin in the Blue Ridge mountains
- on a warm beach somewhere
- with my wonderful running friends

volunteeri

Four things I don’t eat:

- mushrooms
- shellfish
- eggs
- rutabagas

triple peach

Four of my favorite foods:

- Pizza
- Mexican
- Sushi
- soft pretzels

soft pretzel

Four TV shows that I watch:

- The Amazing Race
- The Biggest Loser
- The Big Bang Theory
- Burn Notice

PRR15

Four things I am looking forward to this year:

- getting back into running
- working out at the new Orange Theory Fitness studio
- making even more memories with my running friends
- to see what surprises 2015 may hold

OTF

Four things I’m always saying:

- Sad panda
- What up yo
- That’s funny
- Seriously?

epcot

Four People I Tag:

- Ashley
- Amy
- Julie
- Lena

Merry Christmas Eve everyone!

Until next time,

blog signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile :)