Monday, February 23, 2015

Weekly Workouts – 2.16 – 2.22

I need to get back to posting my workouts, and what better time than the present :)

As I told you I’ve been going to Orangetheory Fitness a lot lately.  I’ve been doing a good job of working out there 4-5 days a week, and I’m still really enjoying it!

Just as a refresher as to what the numbers mean – they encourage you to aim for being in the green zone for 25-35 minutes.  That’s your fat and carb burning time.  For the orange and red zones, they want you to try and get between 12-20 minutes in these zones combined.  This is your afterburn.

2.16.2015
2.16.2015 
Monday’s workout was okay, but not great.  I’m a number person and kick myself when I don’t get at least 12 minutes in the orange zone :P

2.17.2015
2.17.2015
MUCH better today! 

2.18.2015

Rest day

2.19.2015
2.19.2015
I had a lot on my mind during this class.  My head just wasn’t in it and I couldn’t seem to reach the orange zone very much at all.

2.20.2015
2.20.2015
KILLED it with this class.  We did a longer block on the treadmill and I really worked on bumping the incline up and running.

2.21.2015

Rest Day

2.22.2015
2.22.2015
Another great class this morning!!  I couldn’t believe how long I spent in the orange zone and was so pleased with my performance.  We did quite a bit of rowing in each block we had in the weight room, and I think that helped keep my heart rate up.

I’m scheduled to go another 5 days this week, and I’m ready to go!  I have honestly never enjoyed working out this much :)

I hope all of my friends and readers who participated in the runDisney Princess half marathon weekend had great races!  I loved watching the live feed this morning and seeing some of my friends cross the finish line.  It was the next best thing to being there :) I even showed my #DisneySide at the gym this morning

rundisney headband

Until next time,

blog signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile :)