Thursday, December 31, 2015

Gonna #keepittight in 2016!

If you've been following me for awhile, you know that I love me some PRO Compression socks-






I had the honor of serving as a 2015 PRO Compression ambassador, and I am excited to announce that I have been selected as part of the 2016 PRO Compression ambassador team!
Last year was a blast with my fellow ambassadors - it was so much fun sharing the PC love on our social media outlets and our friends and meeting up with each other during race weekends.  I've managed to turn my coworkers at OTF onto PC socks, my husband now likes the low trainers, and I'm even known as "The girl with the tall socks" by one of the trainers at our sister OTF studio :)

I am so appreciative and humbled to be asked back for a second year - I know it's going to be epic!  Be on the lookout for lots of posts, pictures, and maybe even a giveaway...I can't wait to share the PRO love with y'all!

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile :)