I am so incredibly excited that we are finally in the single digit countdown!! It seems like only yesterday that I even signed up for the races!
Now that we’re getting down to the wire, I’ve begun making my packing list. I have never had to pack to run two races before, so I want to make sure I have plenty of time to get everything together and make sure I’m not leaving anything out!
My Disneyland organized chaos :)
So I present to you – my packing list!
For the races
- 2 pair running shoes (in case it rains)
- 4 pair compression socks
- 2 pair compression sleeves
- 2 sports bras
- 10k outfit
- half outfit
- water bottle
- knee brace
- KT Tape
- Ziploc bags (for ice)
- sunglasses (I’ve heard the sun is a killer)
- fuel for race (still deciding on specifics)
- Gold Bond Friction (like Body glide)
- plenty of ponytail holders
- Garmin and charger
- compression pants (to wear the night before the half)
- Road ID
- Princess drawstring backpack (to make bag check a little easier)
- Princess medal (for Coast to Coast photo ops!)
- portable phone charger
So that’s what I’ve come up with so far! This list doesn’t include my “normal” clothes…I’m more concerned about leaving any running related items behind. If you have anything to add please let me know!
Get excited, kids…it’s almost here!
Until next time,