Thursday, August 22, 2013

Pretty Muddy Atlanta!

I’m so excited to be an ambassador for the Pretty Muddy Atlanta race!  This will be a fun filled day with my good friend, Z.  This will be her first mud run and I’m determined to make it as much fun as possible.
Last week Pretty Muddy announced the location of the Atlanta Race – Bouckaert Farms
DSCN5409
Bouckaert Farms is located about 15 miles south of Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport.  This is actually where we had to park for Warrior Dash back in April.  It’s a beautiful piece of land and I’m looking forward to getting it all muddy!

Pretty Muddy Atlanta is on Saturday, October 12th.  There are still spots left so consider joining myself and Z!  Check out their website here
pretty muddyHave you participated in a Pretty Muddy race before?

Until next time,

blog signature 

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your ambassadorship! Sounds like yall will have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Do you know why the Pretty Muddy in Atlanta was canceled?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't...I believe I received the same email as everyone else...if i hear any additional information I will share :)

      Delete

Your comments make me smile :)