Wednesday, May 28, 2014

29 Questions

So my friend Brooke over at Sweats and Sweets tagged me in this post, so I thought “what the hell…I need to blog more”, and it might tell you a little about me, too! :)

1. What are you wearing?

Braves shirt, gym shorts, flip flops

2. Ever been in love?

Yep!  I married him :)

3. Ever had a terrible breakup?

Yep, but good riddance

4. How tall are you?

5 feet, 9 inches.

5. How much do you weigh?

#*& pounds :P.

6. Any tattoos?

2 total.

7.  Any piercings?

The ears.

8. Favorite song?

Right now I am loving Pharrell’s “Happy”…but who doesn’t??

9. Qualities you’d look for in a partner?

Honesty and trust.

10.  Favorite quote?

My pace, my race

11. Favorite actor?

I don’t really have one…

12. Loud music or soft?

It all depends on my mood and what I’m doing

13. Where do you go when you’re sad?

For a run or cuddle with Guinness

14.  How long does it take for you to get ready in the morning?

30 minutes.

15. Every been in a physical fight?

Nope.

16. Turn on?

A soft touch.

17.  Turn off?

Arrogance.

18.  Fears?

Failure, death

19.  Last thing that made you cry?

The thought of having to turn a found dog over to animal control (I found his owners thank goodness!)

20. Last time you said you loved someone?

Today to hubby before leaving for a lunch date

21. Meaning behind your YouTube name?

i don’t even know what my YouTube name is!

22. The relationship between you and the person you last texted?

She’s a good friend

23. Favorite food?

Mexican and Chinese….and pasta….and pizza….

24.  Place you want to visit?

Italy

25.  Do you have a crush?

Just the hubby

26. Last time you kissed someone?

Hubby about 2 hours ago

27. Last time you were insulted?

Everyday :P

28.  Favorite piece of jewelry?

Wedding rings and my necklace

29. Who should answer these questions next?

Whoever wants to! :P

Until next time,

blog signature

1 comment:

  1. I love that song "Happy" as well - always puts me in a good mood!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)