Monday, May 4, 2015

Weekly Workouts : April 27 – May 3

This was a tough week for me.  I’m not quite sure what the deal is, but I could NOT get my heart rate high enough to get into the orange zone for the recommended time.  I’m such a numbers person when it comes to the gym and I got so frustrated with myself.

Monday, April 27
Took an extra rest day

Tuesday, April 28
4.28.2015 
Could NOT stay out of the blue in the weight room!!

Wednesday, April 29
Rest day

Thursday, April 30
4.30.2015 
Ehhh….

Friday, May 1
5.1.2015
Today hit me hard.  I tried mixing inclines in with my speed on the treadmill, tried power walking at a 12-15% incline…nothing I did seemed to get my heart rate up.  Less time in the blue zone was good, but I NEED THAT ORANGE!

Saturday & Sunday, May 2-3
I decided to take the weekend off and collect myself. 

I know not every workout is going to be a good one.  They often times push us harder to get to where we want or need to be.  This coming week will be a short workout week for me again as the hubby and I are going away for a long weekend to celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary :)  BUT…I do have plans to take an OTF class at one of their studios near our hotel, and I look forward to it!

How do you pick yourself up after a not so great workout?

Until next time,

blog signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile :)