Monday, April 27, 2015

Weekly Workouts : April 20-26

I know, I know…I totally forgot to post my workouts from the week before.  They were pretty uneventful…went to OTF for 2 days and then ran a half marathon (recap to come later this week).  So here’s what I did this past week -

Monday, April 20
Rest day…shins were sore from the Georgia Peach Jam half on Saturday

Tuesday, April 21
Back at it at OTF Cumming!
4.21.2015

Wednesday, April 22
Rest Day

Thursday, April 23
4.23.2015.

Friday, April 24
4.24.2015

Saturday, April 25
Ran the Boulder Dash 5k this morning!

Sunday, April 26
4.26.2015
I had a really hard time getting into the orange zone, as you can see.  A combination of tired legs, not eating before class, and a couple of other issues factored into this.  I now know what I need to do next time :)

I hope everyone had a great week of workouts.  Keep at it! :)

Until next time,

blog signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile :)