Monday, June 2, 2014

Weekly Workouts – May 27-June 1

I had another decent week of activeness :)

Tuesday
1.5 mile family walk around the neighborhood

Wednesday
30 minute arm workout in the gym followed by a very humid one mile run with Guinness when I got home

Thursday
Rest

Friday
2 mile run on the treadmill

Saturday
Guinness ran his first official 5k with me!  Blog post coming later this week

Sunday
Rest, did work around the house

I’m ready to gear up for another week, and I’m hoping to try something new! (Eeek!)

Until next time,

blog signature

3 comments:

  1. Sounds great! Looking forward to your 5K recap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Jen! Curious to hear about Guinness' first race!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job this week! Looking forward to your 5K recap!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)