Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Weekly Workouts : April 6-12

After my mini meltdown last week and a relaxing weekend at the cabin, I came back into the gym on Monday ready to work!  Coach Fox made sure to keep an eye on me and give me that little extra push when I needed it, and it paid off :)

Monday, April 6
4.6.2015

Came into class tonight and KILLED the workout!  I felt great the whole way through and was extremely happy to see these numbers

Tuesday, April 7
4.7.2015

So the graph didn’t come in on this email, but as you can see I hit my splat points for this night.  Coach DJ was the trainer tonight and does a great job encouraging and, at the same time, pushing us just enough.

Wednesday, April 8
Rest day

Thursday, April 9
4.9.2015

Another great workout tonight!

Friday, April 10
4.10.2015

Nothing like starting the weekend off with a good workout.  (I wish I could remember everything we did in these but my mind goes blank)

Saturday, April 11
4.11.2015

Woke up and got to the gym for a workout before heading down to Atlanta for a friend’s bachelorette party.  I may have even sported my new InknBurn lace tank!  I love it and it’s super cute both for working out and for a night on the town

InB lace 2 InB lace

Sunday, April 12

Rest day.  I stayed downtown on Saturday night with the bachelorette party and then had my first Uber experience over to Piedmont Park to meet up with the hubby and some friends for the Dogwood Festival.  It was fun to walk around, check out the vendors and eat some tasty food….my jalapeno corn dog was amazing :)

This week is a light week in the gym for me since I have the Georgia Peach Jam half on Saturday.  So far the forecast is calling for rain.  It kind of rained on this race last year and I haven’t run in the rain since the runDisney Wine and Dine half marathon back in November (that recap is coming soon!) so fingers crossed it holds off for us!

Until next time,

blog signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile :)