Monday, January 21, 2013

Time to Save with Vitacost!

Vitacost is an awesome website with tons of discounted items, ranging everywhere from ivitamins and supplements to pet and baby products!  And for today, you can receive 12% off of your entire order, along with their already discounted prices.


Vitacost has lots of name brand products as well as their own brand, so no matter what you're looking for, whether it be beauty products, energy gels, or pet treats, Vitacost has something for you.  AND you get free shipping with orders over $49!

I plan to place my first order with Vitacost and love that they have some of Guinness's favorite treats, so he'll be getting some goodies as will I.  I'm always in need of more Gu, and I've always wanted to try the Sharkies.

This offer is only good until 11:59 PM EST while supplies last, so act fast!  The promotional discount applies to purchases up to $1000, and you cannot use your "Refer a Friend" link.

Be sure to check them out...you never know what you might find!

Until next time,

Jen


Disclaimer:  This is a sponsored, compensated post by Vitacost, but all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile :)