Monday, April 1, 2013

Mizunos For Sale! - SOLD

Don’t get my wrong…I love my Mizunos…but I want to give another kind of shoe some love as well.
So…I am selling my extra pair of Mizuno Wave Rider 16’s.
They have never been worn, new in box with tags.
mizunos1   mizunos2
They are a Women’s size 12 – if you’ve never worn Mizuno’s before, they recommend you go up half a size.
mizunos3   mizuno4
At retail, the Wave Rider 16s go for $114.99, plus tax. 
I am asking for $90 shipped, $80 if you live in the metro Atlanta area and can meet up to get the shoes.
Payment will be required before shipment of the shoes.  I will provide a tracking number once the shoes have been shipped.
Here is a little about the Wave Rider 16s from Mizuno’s website -
The Wave Rider delivers a harmonious balance of lightweight feel (they’re only 8.2 oz), sculpted fit and exquisitely smooth ride. By maximizing the responsive action of Mizuno's innovative Wave plate technology, the Wave Rider continues to define and create the brilliant run experience.
If you are interested, please email me at hellofitnessjen at gmail dot com.
Thanks for checking them out!
Until next time,
Jen

4 comments:

  1. Not my size, but they sure are pretty!! Good luck! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color of those Wave Riders! I was originally fitted by Big Peach for Mizuno's but had the worst foot/arch pain when trying to run. I'm loving my Brooks Ghost4s (now retired) and am wondering what I might end up with when it's time for me to retire the two pair I am currently rotating out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not my size. Good luck selling them. I've heard great things about this shoe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there!! Are these still available? :)

    stephaniejv78 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)